The Time is NOW for Investing in EV’s
October 18 , 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm| £7.50 - £15
Low Carbon South West is delighted to be supporting its member, Alfen in hosting an event on the exciting future of electric vehicles.
This event will demonstrate that now is the time to move to EVs. We will welcome speakers from ZapMap, Bristol City Council, North Somerset Council, Elmtronics and Alfen:
- – Melanie Shufflebotham, Co-Fouder Zap-Map, NextGreenCar will present on EVs currently on the market, those coming soon and the national EV charging infrastructure.
- – Richard Lowe, Investment Programme Manager, Bristol City Council will outline the initiatives that BCC and the other Go Ultra Low West councils are taking to facilitate the uptake of EVs.
- – Carl Nicholson, North Somerset Council will highlight the considerations that fleet managers need to take when adopting EVs.
- – Dan Martin, CEO of Elmtronics Ltd, Electric Vehicle Charging Specialists will discuss the considerations needed when installing EV charge points.
- – Alex Earl, UK Country Manager at Alfen, EV charging and large-scale battery storage will highlight the considerations needed when sourcing EV charge points.
- There will also be an opportunity for questions and networking.
This event will be particularly of use to any companies with large fleets, companies with considerable car parking infrastructure and others whom are considering installing or expanding its EV infrastructure and/or fleet.
Grab your ticket here!
Get to know our speakers!
Alex Earl – Alfen
Alex has been working in the field of EVs since 2011 when he joined the management team of The New Motion in The Netherlands, one of the leading countries for EVs in the world. From a small start-up at that time, The New Motion became one of the leading charge point operators in Europe and was bought out by Shell in October 2017. In 2015 Alex moved back to the UK to start up the business of Alfen in the UK. Alfen is one of the most established global manufacturers of ‘solid smartware’ charge points for electric vehicles and its business in the UK has been expanding rapidly from its base in Bristol.