The Renewables Revolution – A Good News Conference
December 7 , 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Until very recently, integrating renewable energy technologies into buildings has been a ‘nice to have’ addition, the main barriers being capital costs, competiveness with fossil fuel energy and scepticism. However, recent evidence shows that these barriers either no longer exist or will soon become invalid.
This conference with bring together a host of experts in the field to discuss:
- Local and national renewable energy policy
- The current and future state of the UK energy mix – what a 100% renewable UK would look like
- Cost comparisons and financial benefits
- Technological innovation in solar, wind and biomass
- Breakthroughs in battery storage for buildings
- Case studies with integrated renewables
There will be an open-to-the public renewable energy exhibition and an electric vehicle will be on display.
Costs: Green Register members £55 (£65 after 30th Sept) | Non-members £89 (£65 after 30th Sept)